Monday 8 April 2013

about EoC

I can't believe people are still whining about EoC. You guys have your 07 servers, so go use them instead of crying. EoC has made the game better than ever and adds more trying instead of click and watch. Honestly the game is moving forward and you people need to either catch up or cut loose. In any case keep up the good work Jagex, love the way the game is going.
 I was shocked when I got them on the first spin. They sell for close to 300k but don't sell them! I get about selling runescape accounts 25k or more every 10 minutes or less while skilling. They have 100 charges..so do the math! That really adds up!. Good luck.

 I would have loved to play. But right after I paid for a new month, my 8 and a half year old account was permanently banned for botting. Not only have a never botted in my life, but I wasn't even online at the time. I filled out an appeal thinking that it was just a mistake. No response. I waited the while month I had paid for, nothing. At the end of the month, I was informed that Jagex does not do appeals on bottling bans. So you guys not only screwed up, you lied about the appeals system. I waited, checking everyday to buy runescape account see when you would realize your mistake. I get permanently banned when I wasn't playing and I can't even get someone to review it? The ban happened after hours at Jagex, meaning that there was noone to verify your mistake. My name was Dr Hangman. I really enjoyed rs for years, until you guys screwed up. Be warned rs players, it happens to me even though I helped find botters and get them removed. I hate what botting has done to the game. And if you protest loud enough, you will be banned too.

No comments:

Post a Comment