Wednesday 10 April 2013

children argue about EOC dead

Wow I still see children argue about EOC dead, I played rs when it was in 2007, and i play still be cause i love it, EOC made it much better, and much more interesting, They brought 07 back because people asked for it. so let me say this. IF your a real Rs fan, you would enjoy Rs, even if EOC, whats makes you not a real rs fan, being lazy to skilfully battle.

 I'd like to know how you guys (being Runescape) manage to cope with having such a barbaric fan base, whom are so afraid of change and growth that they spread the hatred of it? It's just the most ridiculous thing I have ever come across in gaming. People should realize that an mmorpg is a game that is meant to grow and change. The updates that have come and gone have been great and I have high hopes for a bigger and more built game in the future. I just wish people could open there eyes and see it that way. Anyways just needed cheap runescape accounts rant about that, and pretty cool magazine cover.

 You can still play RS's F2P for as long as you want - there's no F2P endgame. I don't know what game you've been selling runescape accounts and playing if you think there's a F2P endgame. Just because you ran out of F2P quests? There's still plenty to do to have fun as a F2P player, granted that the members game is much more fun because of how much more there is. There's approximately 1k hours of potential gameplay in the free game.

1 comment: