Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blade and Soul CBT on oct.31 still need beta key to play?

How about lowering your settings? mine is i5 with 16gb ram and amd 5870 but it runs smoothly in max settings, but i set it to medium just to make sure i wont have a problem coz i dont care about the graphics i care about the performance. Yea ! I just turned off all anti virus when playing the game lol ! Norton mostly took 40% of ur pc usage BNS Gold! The only way i get any difference is if i set it to optimze for low end pcs and then i only get 30fps. But my pc is by far not low end. Ive tried it with norton disabled and no change. Thanks to everybody who is trying to help btw.

Graphics look good but the major downfall dont seem like we can use mouse to move and stuff. What you mean can't use mouse to move stuff? I'm able to use my mouse in the game o.o sorry just just a little confused on what you mean. maybe its your PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements? Well there is a message I saw in game last night that said there is a option to do a point-click to move option thou idk why you would do that in this game. Also if you hold the Alt key or Esc key it "unlocks" your mouse for more pinpoint activations if your needing that. U just have to go to settings>interface then click on the classic mode ! It will change to mouse move ! Correct me if Blade and Soul Buy Gold I'm wrong!

Someone can told me why my game is closing on the load screen without any explanation? Someone can told me why my game is closing on the load screen without any explanation? Where are the titles we should get for buying the founders pack? Do we get those after CBT?  Just sad every dungeon untill level 36 can be solo'ed easy.  CBT on oct.31 still need beta key to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment