Tuesday 7 May 2013

Don't feed the trolls!

Runescape! Let me start! I have played this game sense around 2006, I was 11 when I starting playing! I loved the game and played it till around 2009, from 2009-2012 I have gone on and off a few months at a time! I love the direction the game is going in! I love all these beautiful updates, the graphics, quests! You can buy runescape account and sell rs accounts on runescape2-accounts.com. I love engaging in the voice quests! I love the game and I understand the SOF and its benefits! I just hope they never put items that allow for other quests/minigames!

 QUESTS QUESTS QUESTS the first of the series should be f2p then the rest all p2p , this could be an awesome quest series, I am now so exited I fed mine a machete so his name is machete im too exited now

No comments:

Post a Comment