Wednesday 1 May 2013

Put your Drygore down

I haven't played RS for like 8 months or so and I decided to checkout the Runescape website yesterday to see whats new and I see "Play Old School" on the main page and I'm like "hell ya!" Especially when I seen all the players playing on it, but then I read further and its the '07 version. Totally bummed. I thought it was a reintroduction of Runescape Classic. I was totally about to startup my membership again, I still might just for Runescape Classic as I miss playing it, even though few play it. I wish you would open up Runescape Classic for all members once again and leave it that way. 
 FIX Primal 2H in Dung. It's got the same stats as all other 2h weapons and should be the king of the beast!!!! IT takes LVL 113 to get and getting there IS not a simple task to buy runescape account.Unless you have noting to do but selling runescape accounts and play all day and night in which case this probably dont matter to you..BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE ONCE ALLMIGHTY PRIMAL 2H AND GIVE IT BETTER STATS THAN A PRIMAL MAUL THAT CAN BE GOTTEN AT LVL 75 DUNG. OR THERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment