Friday 28 June 2013

I happen to live in a timezone


And naturally, on both sides of every argument, there are going to be people who really shouldn't be allowed the ability to communicate. I do not have a problem with dismissing people who don't even attempt proper spelling or grammar, although I fear much of it is actually their best effort buying runescape account.

What I do have a problem with, is when you seem to sink to their level. Acting childish isn't a good way to respond to someone who is acting like a child. I've noticed that often this occurs during your post edits, where you'll put in an unnecessary addendum that only serves to  runescape accounts selling detract from your credibility.

Sarcasm is all well and good, but remember, no one can seriously congratulate the adult who beat up a bunch of children because he disliked their attitude.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I happen to live in a timezone where it is currently pitch black outside, so I'll be heading to bed.

Says that people deserve to be talked to with respect and that he's embarrassed to play this game because of people that don't respect others*
***;>Incredibly sardonic post ignoring an entire post and felt the need to edit in a rather childish scream to his post.

No comments:

Post a Comment