Sunday 12 April 2015

FFXIV heavensward is great

Hey everyone!! I hope this post is not too mundane, but I could REALLY use your help! I'm currently playing on PS4 (long enough to become a level 40 conjurer). Having to use the remote to "speak" to other characters is terrible and in combat situations nearly impossible. Is there a secondat keyboard or some other way to type text/converse while simultaneously using the PS4 remote?

Can you remove ur strange "private video" on Youtube plz ?  Some of my friends can watch it, but I personally can't buy FFXIV Gil. Damn i wished they added more Wards want to buy land but everything is sold out.  Talking about heavensward is great, but is there going to be any new content before that, 3 months is a long time.  3 months is normally the dry period before a new patch. So you can wait just fine FFXIV Gil.

If that's the case then I don't wanna know what's gonna happen on the BLMs expansion.  So, every expansion will have a main classe ? hehe... we'll have a lot of expansion .

 I was about to watch it, but then I saw the spoiler warning and thought better of it. That was very considerate of you guys, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment